On behalf of SANGEN Family, I want to express my heart felt condolence to all the people of China who are suffering from the Corona virus. Our thoughts and prayers are for you and we are praying for the wellbeing of our students staying at China right now.
We are hoping that situation will be under control very soon. Don’t loose hope.
We are always in touch with the university officials, Guangzhou office and Bangladesh High Commission. Any kind of emergency SANGEN is always with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any kind of help.
Sadiya Tanjin Nijhum
International Communication Officer
1. Don’t go outside if it is not necessary that much.
2. Ware mask outside of room.
3. Wash your hands frequently.
4. Be careful while eating any kind of food. Make sure that food is cooked properly.
5. Most importantly please follow the instruction given by Chinese government.
May Allah bless you all! Stay safe!